Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Dirty jokes for adults
A great way to maintain audience interest is to look people in the eye. This way you can effectively gauge whether or not they're enjoying your joke. If they are continue what you're doing, if not change your strategy slightly.

Remember that people may respond differently, each time you tell the same joke to a different group of people. What may have worked for you in the past is not guaranteed to work for you every time. This is why improvisers often make great comedians. If you work on your improvisation skills, you'll be more likely to impress audiences.

A great joke should also be built up, like a story. Start off low key and build the tension, until it's time to deliver the punch line. If you start off too excited or speaking too loud, your punch line will lose its edge as it's meant to be the highlight of the joke. Read Funny Dirty jokes for adults below.

A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian...." The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You ****! How many is a brazilian?"

Mom: If a boy touches your boobs say "don't" and if he touches your ***** say "stop"? Girl: But mom, he touched both so I said "don't stop"

Two days ago, my friend Peter ran off with my wife.”
“Oh no, how long have you been friends?”
“Since two days ago.”